To ensure the zero incident policy, we provide and educate our employees with safety training and safety programs.
Our employees' safety is essential for the successful completion of each project and therefore, we strive for zero incidents on each of our projects.
Our safety training includes:
- Annual Safety Module Testing
- First Aid Training
- On-site Training
- Confined Space Training
- Mobile Crane Management Certification
Our safety programs include:
- Developing Safe Plans of Action (SPA) with the employees for each task of work and reviewing them with the employees prior to performing the work.
- Conducting daily safety meetings with the employees to review the SPA for the tasks of the day.
- Identifying and correcting any unsafe actions or conditions present on the project.
- Random drug and alcohol testing of employees.
At Rohrscheib Sons Caissons Inc. our safety program is continually analyzed which allows for continued improvements and modifications to meet the ever changing conditions encountered in the field.